Lancer Transportation and Logistics offers turn-key transportation capabilities nationwide that many of the world’s top Fortune 500 companies rely on every day. Our history, technology safety-first approach, and ability to provide the best-in-class transportation services are second to none. Fully integrated warehouse management, distribution, and transportation systems help simplify and streamline your business operations and our 24/7/365 dispatch ensures that you can always reach us in a time of need.
Lancer’s highly respected freight brokerage department is committed to increasing the efficiency of your business while minimizing costs. We work with contract carriers to move products outside of our asset coverage area and our robust carrier database enables us to find the perfect carrier to move material at a cost and transit time specified by the customer. Additionally, we are rail service-enabled.
Lancer Transportation & Logistics, Inc. is a highly respected licensed third-party freight brokerage company. Since 1979, we have been providing full-service transportation services throughout all of North America. Our customers and carrier partners appreciate Lancer’s knowledgeable staff, reliable service, and cost-effective transportation solutions. Lancer Transportation & Logistics Inc’s location allows for same-day or one-day service. We are a DOT registered Contract Motor Carrier. This means, that we can provide National, and International Truckload and LTL delivery services
- Offering Asset-based solutions
- Dedicated fleet services
- Air Ride, temperature-controlled, and flatbed equipment
- Fully integrated warehouse management, distribution, and transportation systems
- Customer Support via web integration and EDI transactions
- Rail service-enabled
- Highly Respected Freight Brokerage Department
- Robust carrier database enables us to find the perfect carrier to move material at a cost and transit time specified by the customer
- Works with contract carriers to move product outside of our asset coverage area
- Drayage for import and export containers from piers throughout the United States