LANCER TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS
- Strategically located at the intersection of Interstates 90, 91 and 291 in Springfield, MA
- Local, Regional and National coverage
- Air ride dry vans, Temperature Controlled and Flatbed equipment
- Truckload, expedited and dedicated supply chain services
- 24/7/365 Dispatch
- Consistent on time appointment deliveries
- Safety First
- Experienced management and drivers
- Late model equipment
- Customer support via web integration and EDI transactions
- Integrated supply chain management
- Truck, Rail, Courier, Expedited and Distribution Services
- Single source transportation solutions
Our Transportation and Logistics divisions have the experience and expertise to meet all of our customers supply chain requirements within the Northeast and beyond.
Our investment in an advanced transportation management system allows our staff to design and implement targeted logistics solutions to our customers. Additional investments in technology provide web integration, EDI capability and customized KPI reporting.
Lancer’s service hub is located at the crossroads of New England – the intersection of Interstates 90, 91 and 291. Our central location allows same day or one day service from Springfield, MA to Virginia to the south, Ohio to the west, Quebec to the north and all points east.
Our continuous employee development is crucial to our mission to supply our customers the best possible service in our market.
Drivers “Safety First” approach to their daily responsibilities ensure your shipments arrive on time and intact. Twice yearly safety training, including seminars hosted by the State DOT, reinforces our core safety values.
Safety goes beyond our employees. Our late model equipment provides reliable, on time service and a safe, comfortable environment for our drivers.
Lancer’s integrated approach provides the capacity to respond to our customers volume fluctuations. Transportation and Logistics work side by side year round to provide the best solution to your distribution challenges.